Welcome to Fastbee.sg. Please read our terms and conditions of service stated below before using the website. Over time, it may be necessary for us to modify these terms at our sole discretion. Any major changes will be posted on the website or sent through e-mail notification. We encourage you to check here periodically for the most up-to-date version of our policy. By accessing the website and placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms. Your continual use of our service after any changes in this policy will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
1. OUR PRODUCTS
Fastbee.sg only acts as a conduit in the delivery of food to our customers. As such, we will not be in direct contact with the food, or have access to the process of food preparations, including but not limited to, the ingredients used and cooking methods. Given so, we cannot guarantee that the food items are free of allergens. If you have any food allergies, please contact us prior to ordering your meals.
Nevertheless, Fastbee.sg will do our utmost to ensure that hygiene standards are strictly adhered to through the following measures:
- Fastbee.sg only buys from vendors licensed by the relevant government bodies. However, in any instance where a vendor is observed or believed to flout food safety regulations, we will stop future purchases from him or her;
- All Fastbee.sg personnel involved in delivery of food items will follow good hygiene practices, striving to ensure that the food is handled, transported and stocked in a hygienic and safe manner;
- Our plastic packaging products are stored in sealed boxes in a clean environment. The products will be sealed immediately after packing to maintain the freshness of and prevent contamination of the food;
- Delivery receptacles are solely used for the storage of food. They are cleaned and stored in a hygienic environment after each round of food delivery;
- Uncollected food will be disposed off at the end of operating hours, limited to not more than 1 hour from the moment the food items are stocked in the vending machine;
- Sticker labels will be printed on each product packaging, indicating the duration of time where the food is fit for consumption, limited to not more than 1 hour after the last possible time of collection;
- The vending machine will be cleaned after the food items are collected, with the compartment doors closed entirely to prevent overnight entry of any foreign objects;
Due to operational issues and strict quality assurance standards, we seek your understanding that not all types of food are suitable to be delivered.
While we do cater to Muslim customers by doing our utmost to ensure that certain packaging is to be used for such food items only, it is at the customers’ own discretion to consume them.
2. PAYMENT AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
We only accept credit or debit card payments through our secure third party payment gateway. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not authorise payment to us for a particular purchase, we will not accept your order. It is also possible that your card issuer may charge you an online handling fee or processing fee. We are not responsible for this. There is strictly no refund, cancellation, amendment or exchange of food items once the order has been confirmed or payment has been made.
In cases where a food vendor adjusts their trading conditions, including but not limited to, ceasing of operations, running out of certain food items, being unable to fulfill orders for any reasons, Fastbee.sg reserves the right to make changes to any particular product in the inventory or order, and to remove any product entirely, where deemed necessary. Where orders have been placed and payments made, Fastbee.sg will nevertheless strive to provide a similar item to replace the product ordered or otherwise offer a full refund.
3. LOYALTY PROGRAMME
Under Fastbee.sg’s loyalty programme, returning customers will be able to benefit from our Fastbee Credits scheme. You can purchase these Fastbee Credits on our website and use them to obtain meals at discounted prices. A contract between us begins when you receive a confirmation email after making payment for the Fastbee Credits. By entering the contract, you agree to be bound by the terms stated below.
3.1 Security of Account
To purchase credits, you must first register an account with us. You must keep your personal information, including your email address, accurate and up to date. Upon successful registration, the customer shall take reasonable steps to ensure the security of his or her own account. Fastbee.sg shall not be responsible and accepts no liability for any unauthorised use of the account. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must immediately contact us via email@example.com.
3.2 Fastbee Credits Balance
Users could check their Fastbee Credit balance on the My Fastbee Credits page. Any discrepancies in the Fastbee Credit balance should be reported to us immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org. In cases of disputes, Fastbee.sg reserves the right of final decision on the treatment of Fastbee Credit balance.
3.3 Fastbee Credits Transfer
Fastbee Credits cannot be exchanged for any other virtual or physical currency, unless explicitly stated in a specific promotion or partnership. Fastbee Credits cannot be transferred to another account, with the exception that the user changes his or her phone number or email address and any previous accounts are closed. Should your account be terminated or you decide not to patronise Fastbee.sg for any reason, your Fastbee Credit balance cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged in any way.
3.4 Fastbee Credits Validity
Fastbee Credits are only valid for 60 days from the date they were purchased. If the user does not redeem the Fastbee Credits before the expiry date, any loss or inconvenience shall be borne entirely by the user.
4. Coupon/Promotion Codes
- Coupon/Promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with credits.
- Coupon/Promotion codes are not valid for credit purchases.
- Coupon/Promotion codes have an expiration date.
Where our website contains links to other sites provided by third parties, we have no control over their contents, and accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. As such, you should read the policies of those websites before using them.
Fastbee.sg takes your privacy seriously with regard to any information we collect while operating our service. If you have questions regarding correction or deletion of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may use the personal data you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
- For identification and verification purposes in facilitating payment for our service through third party payment gateways;
- To contact you for your views or enquiries on our service;
- For the conduct of statistical studies and analysis;
- To administer promotional and marketing campaigns or new site features;
- To disclose to a third party to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside Singapore;
- To notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our service;
If you have questions about these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 15 May 2017